Just something temporary

Monday 23 May 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

I know this post has been delayed now for a few weeks but I just finally uploaded recent photos onto my computer. So these little guys were made for Easter. Just simple cupcakes from a box to work on my decorating abilities. 

 
This is not the best picture but it just shows the super adorable bunny bum on the bottom of the cupcake paper, along with a few of the fully decorated cupcakes. The chocolates on top I free handed just piping the chocolate onto a piece of parchment paper letting it cool after each colour was added so that no running or bleeding took place. 


A few more of the fully decorated cupcakes, iced with lime green icing to make it a bright-coloured grass that goes so well with the purple flowers.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete